Furthermore, besides getting the job done by top certified and dedicated plastic surgeons, the privacy you'll get, is of my utmost priority. Shall you have further queries, I'll be more than happy to help you achieve the new you.

Monday 24 October 2011

Privacy

Dear all readers, thanks for your emails and respond. hope u are understand I can't post all the client before and after photo to my blogs, due to privacy. If you want you can email to me and request.

I understand some of you would like to see the before and after results photo to build up your confident with my services and the plastic surgeon skills. I do have all my clients photo and they are don't mind if I take it as a profile picture but only on request then I will email to you.
All the clients records are privacy and important.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, are you still organizing trips to Japan for Plastic Surgery procedures? If so, please email me at ally.kayla@gmail.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete